JennBooksandSwoons

Books and Swoons

Sharing my love for reading and swoony boys

Ann Fessler
3:59
Gretchen McNeil

Mini Review: Roar and Liv by Veronica Rossi

Roar and Liv - Veronica Rossi

Review can be seen here on Books and Swoons .

I'm not exactly sure what I expected from this novella but I was so surprised by this one. Roar is unbelievable swoony and I about died as he talks about how much Liv means to him. I never would have pictured Roar to be this lovey, sensitive, sweetheart of a guy. Here are some of my favorites scenes:

With Liv, there is always something unexpected, but not the way she makes me feel. That never changes. One kiss and I'm hungry - starved for of her...

~~

"Do you think it's about us?" she asks after a moment.
"Yes"
"You do?"
I shrug. "You're part of me, Olivia. Anything that involves you is always about us."

~~

My ambitions aren't grand. All I have ever wanted is to be there for the two people who mean everything to me. Maybe that's a small goal to others, but it's always felt like enough.

~~

I step toward her and find her hand. "I understand the risks, Liv." I glance toward camp, thinking of the friend I might lose. "And I'm willing to take them. For you. For us. I choose you. Above everything else, I choose you."

Sigh. Love it. Reading this novella definitely give us more background information on Under the Never Sky. It made me even more excited for when Through the Ever Night comes out in January. Less than two months!