JennBooksandSwoons

Books and Swoons

Sharing my love for reading and swoony boys

Ann Fessler
3:59
Gretchen McNeil

Beautiful Bitch by Christina Lauren

Beautiful Bitch - Christina Lauren

Review can be seen on Books and Swoons.

My rating: 3.5 stars

Nahomi's rating: 4 stars

Our overall rating: 4 stars

Jenn:

I really enjoyed this novella. It was a quick, fun, and dirty read. I'm really glad that Christina Lauren wrote this novella because it gave me more closure from Beautiful Bastard's ending. I thought that Beautiful Bastard ended rather abruptly and in Beautiful Bitch, Christina Lauren fill us in on what happened after the closing scenes of Bastard.

I also remembered exactly who Sara was in Bastard. I couldn't, for the life of me, remember her role in Chloe and Bennett's life. Now, I'm super excited to read Beautiful Stranger, especially after getting a glimpse of Max Stella. He sounds yummy and I can't wait to meet him.

Nahomi:

I agree with Jenn. I really enjoyed Beautiful Bastard and I was left wanting more. Apart from the title, I really enjoyed Beautiful Bitch. I feel like we get a lot more from Bennett's point of view which is something I really loved.

Beautiful Bitch was a perfect segue novella. It had enough "flashbacks" that explained what happened between Bennett and Chloe without bogging me down with unnecessary details. Christina Lauren did a great job of reintroducing Sara and introducing Max and effectively setting the scene for Beautiful Stranger.