JennBooksandSwoons

Books and Swoons

Sharing my love for reading and swoony boys

Ann Fessler
3:59
Gretchen McNeil

Review: Love Unscripted by Tina Reber

Love Unscripted  - Tina Reber

Review can be seen here on Book and Swoons .

**I received a copy of this book from Atria Books through NetGalley but it did not influence this review in any way.**

***This is a Did Not Finish review. I did not read the whole book so this is just my thoughts up to what I read.***

I was given a chance by Atria Books (an imprint of Simon & Schuster) to read an egalley of Love Unscripted after I requested a copy on NetGalley. I had read the synopsis of the book and I loved it. Actor/musician falling for a regular person love story just fascinates me. However, I just couldn't finish this book. I had to give up on it.

I felt like we were told so many insignificant information about everything that it drags the story down and makes it longer than it needs to be. I also didn't end up caring very much for Taryn and Ryan and found them to be very tedious and boring.

I tried to continue reading but I just had to give up. Especially after trying to read it for a month and a half and only reaching 200 pages, which was only 17% of the book. I also managed to read five other books in between reading this one. I basically wanted to read and do everything else but read about Taryn and Ryan's Love Unscripted.